Pages

Highgate Cemetery (East side)

sabato 5 aprile 2014
 
It's April now and one day it feels like spring while the day after it's winter again. This weather's back and forth is annoyng, really, I wish I could get to know what's the secret. I guess I just need to wait and see.

However...

The other day we went to Highgate Cemetery, since my roommate is apparently a fan of witches, ghosts and haunted places. Luckily for us it was a hot and sunny day, so we enjoyed our little trip in this very non-creepy cemetery. We actually only visited the East side because we found out that to visit the West side you have to book online. It was nice though, we eventually discovered there was also Karl Max's grave. Then we went to the nearest park and took a few photos there too, I ate a very good banana and then we went home.

And to tell you another funny story, just few hours ago we've been locked out, I mean, we forgot both of our keys into our bedroom. I know it was just about time because it happened a few times before that we were about to close the door when, somehow we remembered we had the keys inside. We were going crazy when one of our housemates came downstairs and saw us laughing hysterically and told us "try from the windows" but they were closed, like locked, and then he said "use force then" and I looked at my roomie and she started laughing again, but then went straight to the door pushing it with the shoulders and she did open it. I swear that moment was epic. We started laughing again and wouldn't stop for a while. Haha. I don't know if I'm more relieved that we managed to open the door or worried that anyone can actually push our door open without keys. 
For now I'm just happy I'm sitting on my bed with my laptop, listening to music and getting bored as usual. I need friends, a boyfriend, a job, whatever, anyone?










  
  



















  









Nessun commento:

Posta un commento