Pages

First week

giovedì 20 marzo 2014
So I'm writing from London, sitting on my bed after sending many CV application. The first few days were crazy busy. When I visited London the first time I saw everyone running around and I didn't get why they were always doing it, were they always late?? Now I get it though, there is no time to do anything. You always have too many things to do in one day and even twenty-four hours aren't enough to do them all. Just one week has passed and it feels like I came here a month ago. It's crazy, but I love it. I was a little scared at first, everything was so different from what I was used to, it took me few days to finally enjoy the London antmosphere.
London is still London after all. The weather has been sunny, not too cold not too hot, it feels almost like spring. Flowers are everywhere and everyone is so nice and kind.

Not to mention how inspirational places and people are, you walk in the street and always remain fascinated by a stranger.

I have to admin that the first day I arrived I wanted to go straight back home but now I wish I could stay, there is always something to do, to see, to discover. It's refreshing!

However, last week we went to Oxford Circus (so many times that I actually know every shop, restaurant of the streets,) Camden Town, Soho, Notting Hill, Portobello Road, Regent's Park, Trafalguar Square and the National Gallery. Next are the British Library (which I hope to visit today) and Covent Garden. I'm also looking forward to visit Primrose Hill and Hyde Park. To be honest we have still a lot to see. I hope we'll have the chance to do it. I'll keep you updated.


 


  









 

  
























 



  

  


 





  

 

 





 


 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento