Pages

Busy days but still the best days

mercoledì 5 marzo 2014
I know I am not the kind of person who has a lot of friends to hang out with, and I used to feel like shit for that. But even if I didn't go out every saturday night (and still I don't) I am grateful to have friends that I love so much and I know I can trust. We've always been there for each other, at the end of the day.  

Since I'm leaving on tuesday we're spending a lot of time together lately and finally decided to take a decent picture (quite more than one). So we basically set up the tripod then acted like ourselves in the most stupid/fangirling possible way. I can't tell how fun that was, we had a great time.

I love being myself so much, you know, being with people who make you feel in the right place, it's just something you can't do with everyone. I have friends I really care about, but I still have to act in a certain way because we don't have the same approach.  
It took me years to realize that it's better to have few good friends than a lot random ones. You never have to be alone, you can always count on someone, even if that person lives ages away or whatever. When I was planning to move to London I thought I wouldn't miss my friends that much except for two or three of them, but now that I had to spend so much amazing time with them it makes me so sad it brings me to tears. 

And now (I need to stop crying) enjoy!!



















































Nessun commento:

Posta un commento