Pages

Waiting, waiting, waiting.

martedì 26 novembre 2013
When a chapter of your life finally closes you're always ready to move on and see what's next. My last chapter ended with my high school graduation and while all my ex-classmates and friends moved on with their lives, went to universities and found jobs, I am still sitting here in my bedroom waiting for something which never seems to come. 


It was hard at first, I was very confused and lost. I didn't know who I wanted to be or where I wanted to go, my future was a whole blank wall. Somehow, I don't even know how or when, I guess I found the answer.  And yet it seems so far away from me. 

You know, all this waiting is so stressful. People keep saying "if you want to do something, just do it! Don't sit here waiting for it to come, because it won't. You are the only one who can do it, anytime." It is true, I believe that, but don't you think it is that simple. I WILL do what I planned to do no matter what, and I know it's going to be very hard. No one said it's going to be easy, but you have to fight for what you believe and what you want. 

But you still have some waiting time.




And winter is officially here. It's very cold and everyone is already waiting for Christmas. I kind of like this period of the year. 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento